Thursday, April 16, 2009

Stay

---------------------

STAY
Words and music by Romeo Mascariñas

1
Standing here
Moving everywhere
Facing on the walls
Waiting for your call
Staring at your pictures
That I treasure
Dreaming night and day
That you are here with me.

2
Sipping wine
Just to pass the time
But I couldn’t find
Any peace of mind
Thoughts of hope are hazy
I have to go away
Then one day you came back to me
And turn my dreams to reality.

Refrain:
Life’s never been the same
Since you are back with me, baby
Sleepless nights were gone
And empty feeling swept and thrown away
Promise you will stay.

(Interlude)

Thoughts of hope are hazy
I have to go away
The one day you came back to me
And turn my dreams to reality.

(Repeat Refrain except last line)

Bridge:
Promise me baby
That you will stay
Don't ever leave me anymore -
Always be a part of me

(Repeat Refrain)

(Instrumental)

Copyright © 2008 Romimash Music
International Copyright Secured. All Rights Reserved.
















No comments:

Post a Comment