Thursday, April 16, 2009

Big Bang Preview

(The imagery of a Big Bang always suggests something big and gong-y. Maybe it is, may be it ain't. Actually, the title was based on a "day-before celebration" when the lyric was written, the New Year's Eve fireworks! The pressure of writing the "first song" for Roro's Music had been brewing since September of 2008 but for the lack of inspiration, it always fell on the side. Finally, at the beginning of 2009 things started to get rolling (thanks be to God!), and now we're on our way to you! Pretty soon!)

BIG BANG PROJECT 2009 - INTO THE FUTURE

Words by J. Roel Lungay

Music by Romeo Mascariñas

Performed by Romeo Mascariñas

1
Wait 'til you hear from me;
When I come to you
With a friend or two,
When I call your name
No, it’s not a game;
Take a real deep breath
Coz’ I’m aiming for you!

2
When you open that door
‘Til the sun's no more
When I count to four
Yes, you’ll think I’m a fool.
When the moon comes out
And you hear me shout,
Yes, you’ll open your mouth
You won't know what strike you out!

Chorus:
Big bang! Big bang!
Big bang! Big bang!
Let this night be the night!
Big bang! Big bang!
Big bang! Big bang!
What a sight for the eyes!

3
Like a kid at school
I’m all over you.
Everything’s a game
I don’t feel no pain.
When you see me frown
Take a hike, turn around.
Now if you see me smile
Everything is worth the while.

(Repeat Refrain)

(Interlude)

Bridge:
What a year it had been
Like a roller-coaster train.
Life will never be the same
But never, never say again!

(Repeat Chorus then fade)

Copyright © 2009 RoRo Music. International Copyright Secured
All rights reserved


















No comments:

Post a Comment