Friday, March 12, 2010

Here I Am

I have to give it to my songwriting buddy... whenever he sends me a new lyric my creative juices go into a natural high and some whirlwind-ish adventure beyond anything I normally tread on... mind over matter stuff... looking for something that soothes the musical psyche, harmonies and melodies waiting to be plucked somewhere right behind my imaginative ears (wink!). - Romeo C. Mascariñas




"I'd like to imagine doing a solo concert at Wimbley Stadium in U.K. in front of a million list'ners. Is that too much to dream of? Ahihihi..." (Meo)


HERE I AM

Words by J. Roel Lungay

Music by Romeo C. Mascariñas

Mastered by J. Roel Lungay
(with iZotope OzoneMP & New Blue Softwares)

1
I can hear the silence
When I walk into the room;
I can feel the cold air
When there's really no one there.
It's almost like a whisper
When I heard you call my name;
I see light from a distance
And rain does start to fall.

2
I can see some shadows
In a darkened room;
I can sense emotion,
I can smell your breath.
Suddenly there's movement,
Suddenly there's life,
Suddenly I see you;
I hear music in the air!

Chorus:
Here I am, here I am.
Here I am right before your eyes.
Here I am, here I am.
Yes, I am... I am, I am.
I am music, music is what I am!

(Ad Lib 1)

3
I long to write some music,
I long to reach your heart;
Pouring out some melodies,
Like an angel by your side.
Nothing more I love to hear
Just to see you there;
Nothing more I ever dream
Than kiss your hair.

Chorus:
Here I am, here I am.
Here I am right before your eyes;
Here I am, here I am.
Yes, I am... I am, I am
I am music, music is what I am.

Bridge:
I am here with you
(Here I am, here I am)
Love to be with you
(Here I am, here I am)
Anywhere with you
(I will go be with you)
Everything is new
(When I really am with you)

(Ad Lib 2)

(Repeat Chorus)

(Ad Lib 3)

Copyright © 2010 Roro Music. International Copyright Secured
All Rights Reserved
















No comments:

Post a Comment